Safety Procedures and Protocols
At Textures Hair Inc. our priority always has been and continues to be the health and safety of our clients, our staff members and our community. We have taken into consideration certain safety measures to help stop the spread of COVID-19 while still providing our guests with a relaxing, pampering experience.
Here is how TEXTURES will proceed following our re-opening:
- Clients will be seen by appointment only. This allows us to ensure we have a limited number of people in the salon at the same time.
- People will be a minimum of 6 feet apart, except when a Textures team members is performing a service
- All appointments will be modified to fit the new temporary scheduling
THERE WILL BE TOUCH-LESS GREETING GOODBYES
In order to prepare for your appointments and help reduce the spread of COVID, we ask that you do the following:
- Please wear a face mask. If possible, please bring your own, as Textures will have a limited amount available.
- Do not arrive more than 5-10 minutes before your booked appointment. We ask that you wait in your vehicle until your stylist comes out to get you.
- Only bring your personal cell phone device (if needed) and your method of payment. We ask that you leave handbags or purses in your vehicle, as there will not be a waiting area available for the time being.
- We ask that you attend your appointment alone. At this time, we cannot have friends, family and pets in the salon, as this may affect our ability to ensure social distancing measures and meet
- If you are not feeling well, please reschedule your appointment.
Upon arrival, clients will be asked to confirm that you are feeling well and have not had a fever in the last 24 hours.
All washrooms will be equipped with a sanitation station, please go wash your hands upon arrival.
Outside food and drinks are permitted in the salon during this time. Please bring your own reading material, if you wish. For the time being, we will not be offering coffees, beverages of any kind and magazines will be unavailable.
Haircutting and coloring clients will be provided a cape, a disposable neck strip and a towel- all of which will be washed IMMEDIATELY after each use.
When purchasing any retail products, your stylist will collect what it is that you wish and have it ready for you when you leave
*BEFORE / AFTER/ IN BETWEEN EVERY APPOINTMENT EACH STYlIST WILL DO THEIR PART IN ENSURING THAT ALL TOOLS, STATIONS, THE FRONT DESK AREA, SHAMPOOING AREA, and WASHROOMS ARE ALL SANITIZED FOR THE HEALTH AND SAFETY OF OUR TEAM AND GUESTS *
Our Textures Hair Team:
- team members will wear a mask at all times
- team members will wash their hands before and after every apt
- clean and disinfect all tools before and after each apt
- clean and disinfect their chair and station before and after every apt
- wash and sanitize their hands if they step away at any time during a service
- use single towel and a cape for each client and immediately wash after use
We are grateful for all our clients and appreciate the urgency everyone is feeling to get an appointment. Our team is working to ensure that all measures are met to allow you to have an enjoyable experience. While doing so we would like everyone to stay safe, healthy and well.
We look forward to seeing you soon,
TEXTURES HAIR INC.